Gerta and Bill Mular Scholarship
The family of Gerta and Bill Mular wish to honor their parents through the establishment of the Gerta and Bill Mular Scholarship. This scholarship will be awarded annually in the amount of $1,000. The selection criteria is as follows.
• Recipient must be a student-athlete
• Recipient must be from Montana.
• Recipient must have a GPA of 3.2 or higher
• Recipient must embody the spirit of Gerta and Bill Mular: strong work ethic, determined, excels academically, humble, community-minded
• Preference to a new freshman, but may be awarded to a full-time returning student who is enrolled and in good standing
The scholarship will be decided annually by the UMW Scholarship Committee using criteria determined by the Mular family. New or Returning students eligible.